Monday, August 27, 2012

questions and answers

All my life I waited for a guy like you
Someone so honest someone so true.
Someone who'll hold my hand when I start to cry
dry my tears and kiss my eyes
A person to stand with me by my side
forever and always till the end of time
Childhood memories that I have held so dear
precious reminders of innocence
Spring time I will  be born anew
but all my seasons lead back to you
You see the beauty within my scars
You see the answers to the questions within my heart
You see the beauty in my smile
I look at you and see the innocence of a child
Every few years we start over
hoping one of these days it'll be our time
No pressure baby, I will wait for you till the end of the line


No comments:

Post a Comment