Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the end

It's over. It's done. Said goodbye. It's what you wanted anyway so now you have it. As hard as it is to process, to let go of hopes and dreams, it is a relief, because I have been imprisoned by this situation since the new year and I have not been myself. So now I can just let it go, put it behind me and shift my focus back to what matters.

This space doesn't feel like mine anymore. This space has been hijacked along with my emotions and I think I will need to find a new place to share my thoughts that is safer. Maybe over passover break I will look for a new home for my thoughts, where my self-expression can't be dissected, judged and made a mockery of.

Just realized the irony of the title of this blog being 'All I Really Want'.


No comments:

Post a Comment