1 year ago today
I saw your true colors
The greens of envy and jealousy, both yours and mine
The deep blue hues of sadness and despair
The pallid greys of confusion and miscommunication
the arbitrary blackness of your cold calculated dismissal of me
Your words like daggers pierced my heart; and I was certain my soul.
1 year ago today
I thought I knew you.
1 year ago today
I found out the truth.
1 year ago today
I stayed awake till 5am, indulging in masochism and your childish games.
1 year ago
I thought I couldn't cope.
I thought everything was worthless. Even me.
1 year ago I had no hope
I was blinded by love, so amaurotic I could not see.
I let you hijack my emotions
I gave in to your humiliation and manipulation.
I played along, certain the payoff was worth the pain.
1 year ago is when I realized
that it was all in vain.
1 year ago
I let you know
everything I had wanted to say
1 year ago I let you go
1 year ago today.
This is a magnificent post. It's great that you were able to move on with your life :-)
ReplyDelete