Yesterday you got me high, high as a cloud, a cloud in the sky,
And, today, today you made me fall, crashing down, without a sound...
Oh, how I wanted you to stay
But someone got in the way
And there is no better way to say
I was happier yesterday
Eight days from now
You might beg me to be yours
Tell me that you are sorry
Promise that you'll make it up to me
And its true that I dont know what I want
One minute I want to crawl in your arms and the next I wish youd just go the fuck away.
I guess I just would like some honesty
Hey. I guess what I am trying to tell you, is you should've known better
You should have had the decency to tell me where you want to be
You shouldnt be playing the victim, you made your own decisions, you created your own destiny
And you, yeah, you shouldnt be playing both sides. Promising me, and lying to her, you might just be a coward in disguise.
Theres so much I want to say to you, so much I said already, so much I should just keep to myself.
Theres some things you dont know about me, maybe you'll never get to know. And maybe its better that way.
Of course, I always hope for best, but I have learned to expect the worst.
Yesterday you got me high, high as a cloud, a cloud in the sky,
And today, today you made me fall, crashing down, without a sound
But someone got in the way
And there is no better way to tell you
I was happier yesterday..
No comments:
Post a Comment