I am proud of myself for making bad decisions and learning from my mistakes
I am proud that I stand up for myself even when I am standing alone.
I am proud that I give my all when it comes to the ones I love
I am proud that I fight the good fight even if I am fighting a losing battle, the battle is still won
I am proud that I have never compromised my value system to please others
I take pride in my core set of values and know that my mother instilled the very best values and morals in me
I have pride in my identity, my inner self, and the lessons that I have learned
I have pride in the way that I treat people and the standard in which I hold myself and others accountable
I know that deep down there are others who have pride in me, and those are the only people that truly matter anyway
No comments:
Post a Comment